Create your strategy and define a clear and quantified implementation plan
Most Local Authorities have declared Climate Emergency and are a major player on the road to net zero. To start with, we perform a comprehensive assessment of local GHG emissions. Then, we help you set up a clear roadmap on how to reach your targets and improve both quality of life and local attractiveness.
Multi-sector decarbonisation strategy and roadmap to 2050 (Scope 1, 2, 3)
Regulatory climate plan development
Areas of expertise
Our holistic approach combines knowledge from across sectors
Determine your net zero pathway
Optimise your systems and its management
Understand the green value of your assets
Produce decarbonisation and energy resilience plans
Articulate circular economy action plans
The need: a carbon and climate diagnosis to set up a Climate Plan
The client: a local authority of +60 cities
What are the needs?
- Gather data sets to conduct a territory analysis: socio-demography, attractiveness, energy, transport, environment, quality of life, community
Where are we at? Are we meeting / exceeding requirements
- Consider regulation and initiatives for compliance: Climate Plans, Carbon footprint, local Area Action Plans
What are our options and how do they perform?
- Develop GIS maps combining data analytics
- Define priority axes for Climate Plan:
- Local low carbon generation
- Consumption: reduction and improvement
- Low carbon assets shift for heat, transport
Business case development
How will we pay for this?
- Recommend priority actions based on return on investment and impact on climate change
Modelisation of the environmental footprint of an eco-district
Using the UrbanPrint tool developed by Efficacity, Urbanomy applied the Life Cycle Assessment methodology to the eco-district taking into account the production of materials, construction, use and end of life.
Climate strategy and decarbonisation pathway
To support Enedis in reducing its carbon footprint, Urbanomy will update its climate strategy and its carbon assessment.
Feasibility of large scale heat pump deployment
As part of Project GAIA, Urbanomy is supporting the large scale deployment of heat pumps in Devon, UK.
Low carbon strategy for an event
We assist VivaTech in the analysis of its carbon footprint and the implementation of a concrete action plan, for its 2022 edition, from 15 to 18 June.
For a joint association, SMOYS (Syndicat Mixte Orge-Yvette-Seine) in France with a new extended perimeter, we provided a territorial pre-diagnosis on a scope of 65 local authorities, defining carbon neutral guidelines prior to the definition of a 2050 strategy.