Create your strategy and define a clear and quantified implementation plan
Most Local Authorities have declared Climate Emergency and are a major player on the road to net zero. To start with, we perform a comprehensive assessment of local GHG emissions. Then, we help you set up a clear roadmap on how to reach your targets and improve both quality of life and local attractiveness.
Multi-sector decarbonisation strategy and roadmap to 2050 (Scope 1, 2, 3)
Regulatory climate plan development
Areas of expertise
Our holistic approach combines knowledge from across sectors
Determine your net zero pathway
Optimise your systems and its management
Understand the green value of your assets
Produce decarbonisation and energy resilience plans
Articulate circular economy action plans
The need: a carbon and climate diagnosis to set up a Climate Plan
The client: a local authority of +60 cities
What are the needs?
- Gather data sets to conduct a territory analysis: socio-demography, attractiveness, energy, transport, environment, quality of life, community
Where are we at? Are we meeting / exceeding requirements
- Consider regulation and initiatives for compliance: Climate Plans, Carbon footprint, local Area Action Plans
What are our options and how do they perform?
- Develop GIS maps combining data analytics
- Define priority axes for Climate Plan:
- Local low carbon generation
- Consumption: reduction and improvement
- Low carbon assets shift for heat, transport
Business case development
How will we pay for this?
- Recommend priority actions based on return on investment and impact on climate change