Tailor-made CSR consulting for:
At planning stage (Masterplan and Pre-Design), cost of change is very low.We support your project in defining the right strategy and implementing the right technologies and systems with quantified scenarios on the whole value chain of energy.
Reducing the environmental impact of your organisation or its operations requires an actionable strategy and regular monitoring and evaluation. By identifying opportunities to reduce Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions in the short, medium and long-term - our decarbonisation methodology can help you define a science-based pathway to net zero.
Most local authorities have declared climate emergency and are a major player on the road to net zero.
To start with, we perform a comprehensive assessment of local GHG emissions. Then, we help you set up a clear roadmap on how to reach your targets and improve both quality of life and local attractiveness.
We support you to
your operations with your climate targets
from carbon-intensive to low carbon assets
the value of your assets and business models
Our areas of expertise support a carbon-integrated vision
Our holistic approach combines knowledge from across sectors.
Urbanomy’s expertise includes buildings, energy systems, energy efficiency and mobility sectors to create a comprehensive approach to net zero for our clients. Watch the video below for more information.
Areas of expertise
- Assess your carbon footprint with GHG Protocol or Bilan Carbone © ADEME methodologies
- Quantify the embedded and operational carbon impacts of your assets and activities
- Compare retrofit and greenfield carbon impact
- Define your carbon budget for a development project (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Determine your net zero pathway
- Define the best choice of local energy system given forecasted energy demand
- Quantify local renewable potential
- Identify electric vehicles and heat pump deployment’s impact on the grid
- Quantify V2G benefits
- Optimise your systems and its management
- Quantify the optimised carbon budget for your project (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Determine the return on investment of low carbon energy and mobility choices
- Understand the green value of your assets
To serve your impact
- Avoid and reduce GHG emissions for climate change mitigation
- Produce decarbonisation and energy resilience plans
- Identify co-benefits of decarbonisation
- Design local energy systems for community energy schemes
- Articulate circular economy action plans