Define a pathway to Net Zero and monitor your progress
Reducing the environmental impact of your organisation or its operations requires an actionable strategy and regular monitoring and evaluation. By identifying opportunities to reduce Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions in the short, medium and long-term - our decarbonisation methodology can help you define a science-based pathway to net zero. Using our data dashboard, you can then monitor your progress - and if necessary revaluate your actions.
Comprehensive decarbonisation strategy to 2050
(covering Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions)
monitor progress and ensure actions are on track
Compliance with regulations and standards
(e.g., SBTi, CRREM, ISO, GHG Protocol)
Areas of expertise
Our holistic approach combines knowledge from across sectors
Determine your net zero pathway
Optimise your systems and its management
Understand the green value of your assets
Produce decarbonisation and energy resilience plans
Articulate circular economy action plans
The need: a climate / carbon pathway for real estate assets, aligned with the Corporate ambitions
The client: the real estate function of a national bank
What are the needs?
- Identify timeline, requirements, and objectives of portfolio decarbonisation
Where are we at? Are we meeting / exceeding requirements
- Assess the carbon footprint of assets to identify major carbon emissions items, considering future acquisitions and sell-out, energy consumption, planned works, HR hypotheses, climate risks.
- Identify regulatory constraints and most relevant frameworks for compliance and external recognition, taking into account internal goals and KPIs
What are our options and how do they perform?
- Define one or several pathways, and simulate the impact of levers on embodied carbon (works and fixed assets) and emitted carbon (energy)
Business case development
How will we pay for this?
- Recommend best pathway, assessing the carbon budget allowed (CAPEX and OPEX) and return on investment of the actions to undertake (fabric, energy systems, etc.)
How we will rool this out?
- Monitor the action plans and results and engage stakeholders (HR, Finance, CSR, ...)